WHEN LEA & DI WERE ROOMMATES
At the end of the pilote, Dianna & Lea moved in together.
Dianna explained that before Glee she was living with 3 friends but with the show, it wasn’t easy anymore. She was coming home in the middle of the night, it wasn’t enough close to her work. Lea is living alone in a house and say “If it’s okay with them and if it’s okay with you, move in!” She did.
Together they adopt cats.
Lea found 3 cats on the lot. They gave one to Heather Morris (Zach) and kept the others : Claude & Sheila.When they move out, Lea keeps the cats. Today, we don’t really know if she still has Claude, she just talks about Sheila.
Claude & Sheila, posted by Dianna.
Sheila today, posted by Lea.
When they were kitten, Cory is feeding one, posted by Dianna.
- Dianna realized she’s allergic to cats. Every morning, the cats would come in her face. She was going to work with puffy red eyes.
- Dianna says in her interview that Lea is very neat. That she doesn’t snore and doesn’t sleepwalk. (I would really like to know HOW she knows that if they weren’t sleeping in the same bed…)
- During season one, when they used to fight at work (being Quinn & Rachel) they used to make each other cakes and cupcakes to apologize. They used to sing a lot and watch movies together. Dianna didn’t have the cable and Lea made her discover it!
- They were use to lend each other clothes. Lea sad once that Dianna was looking for a jacket in Lea’s closet. She asked Lea if she could take one and when Lea saw the jacket she laugh so much because in fact, it was her bathrobe. She said that since this day, she let her bathrobe in the bathroom, so Dianna won’t take it again! haha
- ”I just got my own apartment, but I miss Dianna so much,” she says.
-We have these smackdowns at work and come home and are like, “Wasn’t it so funny when we were fighting today? Let’s make cookies!” Michele joked to New York Magazine. “It works out. We’re both vegans. Well, I was. I slowly dipped back into cheese.”
- Lea got custody of the roommates two cats, Claude and Sheila - but Diana exercises visitation rights constantly.